If you use your laptop regularly for work or play, you probably know that you can use it on the cable or adaptor, or you can use battery power to run it. However, you may not know some of the factors that should determine when you choose to use each of these methods. Here’s how you can know when to use which.
Perhaps your laptop uses an Acer Aspire 5745G Battery and you have noticed that the battery doesn’t last as long as it used to. Maybe you generally use your laptop at home on the adaptor, but occasionally take it out to use on the road, and thus use the battery while away. If so, your pattern of laptop usage could actually be the reason for the battery losing life more quickly.
Many people mistakenly think that battery usage is really only for when you’re out and about, such as in a coffee shop, and the adaptor should always be used at home. Actually, by using your laptop on the adaptor constantly, you can actually damage the laptop battery.
Maybe you are using a laptop with a laptop battery for Acer Aspire 5745G. Have you ever questioned whether the battery, or even the laptop itself, was faulty because of mysterious damage to the adaptor cord or to the battery? There is actually a very logical explanation as to why these elements of the laptop wear down and become damaged over time, and it has everything to do with how often you leave your laptop plugged in on the adaptor, and how often you use the battery.
However, contrary to popular belief, the reason why the battery can become damaged has nothing to do with how fully it is charged. Once your laptop battery reaches a charge of 100%, it does not continue to receive power and get over charged’ as many believe. The reason why your battery can be ruined by leaving your laptop permanently plugged in is due to simply overheating. This can be harmful both to the battery and the adaptor cord.
For instance, if you’ve been using an Acer Aspire 5745G adapter and you have ever noticed that the power connection seems faulty, or the cord’s end has melted or twisted, this is most likely because you have left the computer on charge for too long.
But there are ways to prevent this from happening. Don’t keep your laptop turned on for more than two or three hours at a time. And if you must have it on, consider alternating battery power with adaptor power for a half hour to an hour at a time. When on the adaptor, you can also remove the battery to give it time to cool down.
For more information about Dell Latitude E6500 battery or Acer Aspire 5745G Battery, please go to http://www.laptopsbattery.net.au/acer-aspire-5745g-battery-p566.html